Thank you to everyone who attended our AGM last Tuesday evening. We have elected our committee for the 2015-16 season and am pleased to advise that all committee members have agreed to stay on for another term. Our committee for 2015-16 will be as follows:
- President: Aileen Smith
- Vice President: Gavin Mutch
- Secretary: Trevor Macpherson
- Treasurer: Margaret Adams
- Competition Secretary: Anne Simpson
- External Competition Secretary: Julie Dyer
- Committee Members: Dr David Clark, Ian Rennie, Bill Forsyth & Bill Thain
The meeting went very well and we had a lot of good ideas from the members. The committee will meet again on 16th June to discuss the syllabus for 2015-16. If you have any ideas then please get in touch. We will let you know the all important competition subjects as soon as we can.
2015 is an important year for Deveron Camera Club as it is our 50th Anniversary. We hope to make this a year of celebration and we cannot wait to welcome you all back.
Have a lovely summer and remember about the outings every two weeks.